Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

Pretty good, I don't know how many people noticed it, but I believe there was an egoraptor reference in there. The line was said in almost the exact same tone of voice.
"What do you even do?"
-Pikachu
Pokeawesome.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Amazing

I love the song, italobrothers are awesome. I also loved the sarcasm of some of the characters. It was all really well put together, nice job!

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Ahahaha....

That was hilarious, defiantly a good animation. Would have been hard to tell the difference between that and the actual cartoon. But that's just Nick for you, making shitty cartoons XD

APOKALYX APOKALYX

22.7 MB

My suggestion, is you do need to work on the stats some more. But overall its very interesting and amazing for a internet game. But looking at most of the reviews people don't seem to appreciate it. Like they say, give em a inch and they ask for a mile.

Xplored responds:

true holy words, mate.

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

I love it :DD

Dude. Its totally AWESOME!!!!!! I think it would be a little better though if you could have more than one color for your background, think of all the amazing things you could make then :)

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

God Damn...

I played this for hours until i beat it. It was like i had a vendetta against humanity and i wouldnt stop until every beating heart was silenced. Good job man.

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Amazing

I have the demo of fl studio. I can tell how much work this must have took and i like it a lot. Good job bro!!!!